K.A. Knight - Den of Vipers Free Audiobook

K.A. Knight - Den of Vipers Free Audiobook

Den of Vipers
By K.A. Knight


Meet the notorious Vipers: Ryder, Garrett, Kenzo, and Diesel, the ruthless rulers of this town.

Their shady business dealings and intimidating reputation strike fear into the hearts of everyone around them. Crossing their path is a recipe for disaster, yet my father made the grave mistake of accumulating a debt with them. To settle the score, he sold me to the Vipers, condemning me to a life of servitude.

I was reduced to a mere commodity, a pawn in their game of power and control.

Now, I'm trapped in their web of ownership, bound to them in every way imaginable. But I'm not one to surrender easily. The Vipers may crave my submission, but I'll never give in. Their scarred hands may hold me captive, but my heart remains free, fueled by a burning desire for revenge.

The Vipers may think they've won, but I'm plotting my escape, and when I do, they'll regret the day they ever took me.

This girl may be held captive, but she's far from defeated – and she's ready to bite back.

Post a Comment

0 Comments