C.N. Crawford - City of Thorns Free Audiobook

C.N. Crawford - City of Thorns Free Audiobook

City of Thorns
The Demon Queen Trials Series
By C.N. Crawford


A Birthday to Remember in the Underworld

In a shocking turn of events, I found myself celebrating my birthday in a dark dungeon, surrounded by the eerie atmosphere of the underworld. The unexpected arrival of a captivating demon, known as the Lord of Chaos, set off a chain of events that would change my life forever.

Happy birthday to me, indeed.

As fate would have it, the Lord of Chaos mistook me for my succubus doppelgänger, and our encounter took an unexpected turn. After tasting my blood, he realized my mortality and discovered our shared desire for revenge. We formed an unlikely alliance – I would remain in the forbidden city to hunt for my mother's killer, and in return, I would aid him in his quest for vengeance. The catch? I had to assume the role of a seductive succubus, a task that would test my resolve.

As the Lord of Chaos taught me the art of seduction, I found myself torn between my mission and the danger that lurked beneath his charming facade. With each heated encounter, I edged closer to peril, and if I succumbed to his enchanting spell, death would be my ultimate reward.

Post a Comment

0 Comments