C.N. Crawford - Garden of Serpents Free Audiobook

C.N. Crawford - Garden of Serpents Free Audiobook

Garden of Serpents
The Demon Queen Trials Series
By C.N. Crawford


In a world of ancient magic, my heart was shattered by the ruthless demon king Orion, who cast me out of the mystical City of Thorns and into the mortal realm.

Now, I'm driven by a burning desire for revenge and a need to protect humanity from Orion's evil grasp. To stop the bloodshed, I must outwit him in a series of trials and claim the crown that holds the power to control the fate of mortals. But Orion won't go down without a fight, and I must prove myself worthy of the gods' favor to emerge victorious.

As I navigate the treacherous landscape of the City of Thorns, Orion's charms and apologies threaten to cloud my judgment. In this realm of deception, trust is a luxury I can't afford. One misstep could spell disaster for thousands, and I must remain vigilant to succeed in my quest for justice and redemption.

Post a Comment

0 Comments